Fadzillah.
12101990
Japanese and Korean drama addicts.

Judge me, after knowing the real me.


For every wave that finds the shore,
My heart loves you a thousand times more.<3




Sunday, May 3, 2009 10:24 PM
I was dared to go out alone today, by a certain someone.
So after much considerations, i took up that dare and went to vivo and then tamp, ALONE! Lol. Took this opportunity to buy Ros' present and some stuffs for myself.
I dont know but i guess, I tend to think alot when im out alone. All the way i was like talking to myself, in my mind of course. Haha. But i think, i would still prefer to go out with someone, rather than alone unless no other choice la. For example, attachment or something. Then i'll be alright all by myself. (:

3 days over in just a flash, and now it's time for school again. Time to wake up at 5.30am. Do the usual stuffs at school and go home after that. Oh, and i think there'll be temperature screening at the school's auditorium tomorrow. Swine flu.

HJB! ((:





Im just following what my heart tells me..
Nights people.


Coding/Design: Yours-Tragically